All Season Peeling for Face Neck & Decollete Salon Treatment Effect
Ferulic peeling is a type of surface chemical peel based on ferulic acid. With the help of the acid, dead cells are exfoliated in the upper layers of the skin, giving the skin a renewed appearance and natural radiance.Advantages of ferulic peeling:
- does not cause discomfort during the procedure;
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive or dark skin;
- you can perform the procedure at any time of the year.
All-season peeling with ferulic acid:
- cleanses the surface layer of the skin, getting rid of dead cells
- reduces the appearance of age spots
- protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and photo-aging
- restores the hydrolipidic balance of the skin
- has a noticeable anti-aging effect
- refreshes the skin and maintains its healthy appearance
How to use:
Apply the scrub to cleansed face, avoiding the eye and lip area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse under running water. The first application is not recommended to do more than 5 minutes. For further use add one minute at a time, but do not exceed 12 minutes.
After, rinse thoroughly with water. To achieve a noticeable effect, it is necessary to hold a course for 6-8 times with an interval of 7-10 days between procedures.
Your skin is clean, smooth and refreshed!
Volume: 100 ml
Water, propylene glycol, PEG-8, lactic acid, citric acid, polyacrylate-6 crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, ethylhexylisononanoate, ferulic acid, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, perfumery composition, methylazine, hexylcinnamal