Today’s cosmetology provides women with a wide variety of products to look fresh and youthful. Face masks are the most effective for the face and décolleté. Keep using them even if you use other face creams daily. It’s almost like a spa procedure – you finish doing your household chores, you go to a spa resort or somewhere alike, you relax and recharge your batteries after a long day. Don’t deny yourself of relaxation in the comfort of your own home.
Types of masks based on the purpose –
Face masks for skin care are distinguished by their ease of use and almost instant effect. However, it is important to choose the right one that suits you best. You must decide what suits you personally based on your skin type and what specific problem you were looking to correct. It is good to have several masks at home that are for different uses for complete care of your skin.
When life is testing your strength and it is impossible for you to get enough sleep, toning masks support the epidermis, giving your skin the look of smoothness and elasticity. With the help of a face mask, you will revive your fresh look. Such means are quick to take effect on your skin.
Anti-stress masks are gentle and delicate, suitable for sensitive skin. They effectively soothe, relax, eliminate redness and flaking. They can have a slight lifting effect. This face mask will help you look refreshed in the morning after a restless night.
Purifying masks and anti-stress masks are recommended for problematic skin. These relieve irritation, deep cleanse and protect your skin from pathogenic bacteria and inflammation. If there is a peeling or scrub effect with your mask, you essentially have a 2-in-1 product. However, similar products with the same effects should not be used no more than once a week. This type of cosmetics is recommended for those over the age of 18.
A key factor for your skin is hydration – all women with different skin types need to maintain hydration. Moisturising masks saturate the epidermis with moisture and help to better retain it. Because of this, signs of aging will slow down, allowing your skin to become smoother. You can start using these moisturising products at the age of 25. Products containing vitamins A and E are especially good for you.
From the age of 35, the time comes for anti-aging care for your skin. Anti-aging masks counteract the aging process, restoring the elasticity of the epidermis – the stronger masks tighten the contour of your face. Such products should only be applied in the course of 1 to 3 months every year. Rejuvenating masks with a lifting effect are very effective – they’re an alternative to the more intensive methods of returning youth, but such remedies are recommended only after 45-50 years of age. Look on the packaging of the face mask for further indication of the age range.
Nourishing masks maintain the density and elasticity of the skin, saturating it with vitamins and supporting its natural regeneration. This is necessary for any skin type, but dry and aging skin are especially in need of nutrition and vitamins.
There are additional masks with a more focused direction for skin problems: whitening and therapeutic benefits (for instance, antibacterial or narrowing capillaries and improving complexion). These are efficient alongside any other skincare products you may use.
Five rules on using a face mask, regardless of its function –
- Any cosmetics is designed for different types of skin. Before buying a face mask, make sure that it is suitable for your skin, otherwise you may cause harm to your skin instead of the expected improvement.
- Often you may find on the internet bad reviews about a certain product. Before your first use, be sure to do a tolerance test. Apply a drop to the wrist or inside your elbow for 15 minutes. Check the result after 2-3 hours. This will save you from any unpleasant moments and a spoiled evening.
- You shouldn’t use face cosmetics if you have open wounds or scratches on your face. It is better to wait for them to heal than to further damage your skin.
- Follow the instructions on the packaging. For example, a common error is leaving the face mask longer than it should be on your skin. It will not enhance the effect. In fact, it will be difficult to wash off the product and may even cause discomfort.
- Do not use masks often – they are tools of intensive care. We recommend using a face mask no more than 2 times a week.
On the Belcosmet cosmetics store, you will find an entire range of masks for your face and neck. They’re mainly composed of natural ingredients carefully combined for every individual product. They are saturated with modern, active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, peptide complexes, antioxidants and more. This makes our face masks the most reliable products to assist you with your path of beauty and youth.
Our customised product categories make it easy for you to find one that suits your skin type, age and purpose.
Gift your face the right care it deserves!