Glycolic Acid Peeling Professional Care
The drug has a keratolytic and proliferative action, promotes the renewal of the cellular composition of the epidermis. Increases the level of natural moisturizing factor, activates the metabolism of fibroblasts, synthesis of collagen, elastin and extracellular matrix components.
Indications for use:
• Signs of chrono- and photoaging
• Hyperpigmentation of various etiologies
• Pre-preparation for other cosmetic procedures (middle peelings, laser resurfacing, contour plastics, etc.)
Effects at the epidermis level:
• Loose cohesion of corneocytes
• Stimulation of ceramide synthesis
• Stimulating the proliferation of keratinocytes
Effects at the level of the dermis:
• Stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis
• Antioxidant action
How to use:
Apply glycolic peeling to cleansed skin with light massaging movements.
Carry out the microdermabrasion procedure in the following zones: forehead-chin-cheeks-nose.
Remove the remains of the drug with damp sponges.
Blood circulation improves. The signs of chrono- and photoaging are eliminated. The processes of keratinization and secretion of the sebaceous glands are normalized, which helps prevent inflammation, shrink pores and brighten the complexion. The signs of hyperpigmentation are reduced.
Volume: 250 ml